Paris Saint-Germain (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Even in America, where Paramount fucked me out of everything beyond the 35th minute amid spotty reception on a beach in Hawaii, we are not immune from the press cuntery:

Headline from ESPNFC:

Amid Man United link, PSG's Pochettino puts on happy face, but loss to City hints at trouble in Paris​

Yup, fucking Paramount. I switched over to Univision and stayed there the rest of the game. The commentary was better too...:)

Class game, class performance, top night!

Everyone played well, can’t fault anyone. I reckon that’s the best we’ve played in Europe.

Atmosphere was okay first half but very good second half and most stayed until the end n’all… take note regular league game fans who don’t bother with CL games, you’re being shown up by a load of nobodies for atmosphere, actually turning up and staying to the end! These nobodies are welcome back anytime, even if they get the words wrong to all the songs because at least they’re fucking trying!

There are two sides to that story. The nobodies turning up for champions league games are the glory hunters who would have been nowhere near our ground in the bad old days. They won't be there for run of the mill league games now either, even though tickets are often available. They will bust the bank for the glamour ties and for many it will be a one off experience, or two or three games a season so they will make the most of it as it's a special occasion. Lots will be staying in hotels in central Manchester so no need to rush off to get home.

I will agree though that some of our long standing fans you'd need a second opinion to check if they're still alive at games, such is their lack of enthusiasm and reluctance to join in with any singing.Some drive me mad and I'm in the south stand lower, they'd be better off watching it at home as they never look like they're enjoying being there.

Kudos to the tourists though if it generates more interest and fans it's a win win situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.