Paris Saint-Germain (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Cracking performance. Outplayed, outfought and just battered a team with star names.
But Noel Gallagher said that 3 of their team would get in this City team. Most of the city team would get in theirs. So true.

Gabby was amazing when he came on. Should start as a number 9. He scores goals and puts himself about too.

a few have mentioned the tourists. There was a lot tonight which was always going to happen. But I started as a tourist 2 years ago and here I am two years later having caught the bug and been to 5 games this season including West Ham away and the Community Shield. So if it leads to more supporters and tickets sold, why not? It can happen.

I dislike Neymar so much. It was great watching him miss that sitter in the second half. Tosser

Yup, fucking Paramount. I switched over to Univision and stayed there the rest of the game. The commentary was better too...:)
I just start with Univision and stay the whole way! Almost zero anti City bias and much more appreciation of the quality of football than any English language feed

Cracking performance. Outplayed, outfought and just battered a team with star names.
But Noel Gallagher said that 3 of their team would get in this City team. Most of the city team would get in theirs. So true.

Gabby was amazing when he came on. Should start as a number 9. He scores goals and puts himself about too.

a few have mentioned the tourists. There was a lot tonight which was always going to happen. But I started as a tourist 2 years ago and here I am two years later having caught the bug and been to 5 games this season including West Ham away and the Community Shield. So if it leads to more supporters and tickets sold, why not? It can happen.

I dislike Neymar so much. It was great watching him miss that sitter in the second half. Tosser

Last Champions League game I sat with a bunch of lads from Uzbekistan!

They weren't at York away but they love City.

I first saw City as a kid in the 60's, but if we're to grow all must be welcome, we have to embrace it coz it's happening, there's no turning back.

At 0-1 it would have been easy to panic. But the whole club is suffused with a winning culture now. Confident, brave, professional.
Sometimes I have to pinch myself, this is Liddl Ol' Siddy, isn't it?

What a twat he is

stan-laurel-oliver-hardy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.