This Saddened Me Today

The story of the little 6 year old boy in Solihull really saddened me, how could a couple do that to a young little kid, that little video of him saying "nobody loves me" is fucking heart breaking............Bastards.
Bring back hanging for these evil twats.

Made me cry seeing that story ruined my mood for the game.

Even if they did ask social services there is not always the money to spare. They usually provide for the most needy with vouchers We can’t stand by and watch children go without basics but with food banks all over the place yet there is still so much poverty about.

They used to keep lists of vulnerable children they must know who they are but if you watch the programs on social services they have huge case loads

Just caught this on the news, this is terrible and it must be happening all over the UK, how can we just sit by and watch children get through life without the basic necessities of life? Obviously there is more to this than meets the eye when you delve deeper but none of this is the childs fault.

I didn't put this into the politics section because I thought it may get bogged down in point scoring which wouldn't help the issue.

Is a mattress a necessity? I would class water, food, warmth, electricity and toilets as a necessity.

Don't get me wrong, it's not nice to read that people are sleeping on couches or duvets especially children and fair play to that charity in trying to make many people's lives comfortable but i would think there are many more things to overcome than a comfortable mattress to sleep on.

Is a mattress a necessity? I would class water, food, warmth, electricity and toilets as a necessity.

Don't get me wrong, it's not nice to read that people are sleeping on couches or duvets especially children and fair play to that charity in trying to make many people's lives comfortable but i would think there are many more things to overcome than a comfortable mattress to sleep on.
So can't every child just have all of those things? Isn't that reasonable? We're not living in Medieval times.

Just caught this on the news, this is terrible and it must be happening all over the UK, how can we just sit by and watch children get through life without the basic necessities of life? Obviously there is more to this than meets the eye when you delve deeper but none of this is the childs fault.

I didn't put this into the politics section because I thought it may get bogged down in point scoring which wouldn't help the issue.

We can't really complain as this is what we vote for time after time. The voting public simply do not care, otherwise they would do something about when the opportunity arises, but they never do. Personal greed is more important than children's wellbeing.

The story of the little 6 year old boy in Solihull really saddened me, how could a couple do that to a young little kid, that little video of him saying "nobody loves me" is fucking heart breaking............Bastards.
That was absolutely heartbreaking. I felt physically sick reading that story.

In a wealthy first world nation I’d say yes, a mattress for a kid is a necessity.

Fucking hell.

I never thought I supported the death penalty but when I read about evil fucks like this, and terrorists etc, I often question where I really stand.

Last edited:
I rarely cry. I think the last time was when my father passed but, as a father of a 20-month-old boy, this story brought me to tears when I read it. My wife came home from work and immediately thought the worst. She'd only ever seen me cry once in 14 years together. These stories never used to affect me much, but now that I'm a father myself, I just cannot understand how any parent could do that to their own child. Absolutely heartbreaking.

I rarely cry. I think the last time was when my father passed but, as a father of a 20-month-old boy, this story brought me to tears when I read it. My wife came home from work and immediately thought the worst. She'd only ever seen me cry once in 14 years together. These stories never used to affect me much, but now that I'm a father myself, I just cannot understand how any parent could do that to their own child. Absolutely heartbreaking.
I know mate, I brought up two boys and now have a 4 year old grandson.
I just can't comprehend it, and yes, it made me cry for the little lad.
At least now he is at peace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.