Paris Saint-Germain (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

I'm glad I watched this City performance instead of the alternate reality one that Sky Sports' Peter Smith watched. He said that City were lucky to get anything out of the game as PSG threatened to dominate after scoring early in the second half, after City's wastefulness on goal in the first half.

He then gave 4 City players just 6/10 (Ederson, Cancelo, Stones and Rodri).
Hopefully that's simply Sly down playing an absolute classic of a match; a match that is now in their competitor's archives.

Alternatively he's just a thick as f*ck sports journo, pandering to the lowest common denominator.

Is It time to admit we are a better side without Kev in the 11 ??
It's been that way for some time and it's no slur on KDB, just a fact in my opinion.

The fourmidables season was the first indication, Bernardo and Gundo were magnificent in the run in, when KDB was injured.

Two things

1. More JCL’s and tourists in future please. As well as more singing, a better atmosphere, and the ground still being nearly full at full time, there was no booing off the anti discrimination taking of the knee last night (clearly the sad cunts who boo at league games can’t be arsed with the CL). Big shout out to all who attended last night

2. I was worried about a possible lack of creativity last night given no KDB Phil JG and Torres, we were absolutely wonderful and battered one of Europe’s top teams

I'm glad I watched this City performance instead of the alternate reality one that Sky Sports' Peter Smith watched. He said that City were lucky to get anything out of the game as PSG threatened to dominate after scoring early in the second half, after City's wastefulness on goal in the first half.

He then gave 4 City players just 6/10 (Ederson, Cancelo, Stones and Rodri).
I mean, that's just insane. They had 3 attacks? That's how it felt anyway. We truly battered them and Cancelo and Rodri particularly were fantastic. Stones made 1 error. The agenda with some journalists is embarrassing.

GUSH fak me

Is the sky falling down can anyone confirm?

But seriously, good to see we are finally starting to win over some naysayers. he is right we are one of the greatest side modern football had ever known. only the pep's barca can match up with us.

hopefully we win that big ear trophy so that we can etch our legacy in footballing history.

Is It time to admit we are a better side without Kev in the 11 ??
Probably not, just different. We are a better side thanks to Pep adapting the tactics to available players. Maybe Kev would have scored early on, produced a ball in that any of our forwards couldn't miss. We didn't miss Kev, Phil or Jack last night because Pep has the players so well coached. I'm sure that if he had the PSG front 3 we would still produce the same standard of play. He'd know how to get the best out of them and they would know what's required for the team.

What I don't get is why UEFA don't take a stronger line with this cheating? I'm pretty sure if a player is rolling around unfairly, & refs were to book them for cheating, & order them off the pitch so the physios HAD to examine them, it would soon stop.

Also, our players & bench should be complaining to the ref every time it happens. If we keep on highlighting the issue, it will become a bigger issue & will need to be addressed. I'm tired of players rolling around like they've just been run over, then seconds after realising the game's continued, they jump the fuck up like Lazarus, rising from the dead.. :-/
Pep did seem to be talking to the 4th official about it most times, although sometimes it gave him the opportunity to talk to our players on the sidelines!!

Pots whatsit the new, soon to be (if you believe the press) Trafford boss, did only come out of his technical area the once last night and I did shout at him. However I was waiting for him to come out again so that I could shout 'get back in your technical area Trafford United is the other direction' but he didn't humour me, miserable looking so and so, he'll fit in well at that place!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.