Champions League - 2021/22

would you all agree that we seem to attract a completely different fanbase on european games?
Most of the season ticket regulars were around me last night but there are always 10-20% of the crowd for the CL who are foreign and usually young. You can tell a mile off. I honestly don’t know where they come from but the vast majority of them last night were there to support City and I’m more than happy with that. We need the club to grow worldwide

When Messi megged Sterling last night in the 1st couple of minutes the amount of cheers and phone cameras that came out was crazy.

When Messi megged Sterling last night in the 1st couple of minutes the amount of cheers and phone cameras that came out was crazy.
I heard an audible cheer at that point but then when PSG scored hardly anyone celebrated. These people must just be Messi fans or neutrals. There was one lad in the bar of CB3 wearing a load of MEssi merchandise. Imagine being a fan of a player not a club. Is that how modern football is going now?

Most of the season ticket regulars were around me last night but there are always 10-20% of the crowd for the CL who are foreign and usually young. You can tell a mile off. I honestly don’t know where they come from but the vast majority of them last night were there to support City and I’m more than happy with that. We need the club to grow worldwide
Agreed. It's vital.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.