Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree with both men's credentials over Brendan ,in fact I'd rather have Buck Rogers too maybe even over all the Rogers... He has great leadership skills knows how to reach levels beyond the stratosphere and has a good friendship with Twiki, from Begiristain's stint as his sidekick robot he's also good with his finger on the trigger, knows how pilot a steady ship and has even shown good longevity into the 25th century.

Brendan on the other hand is a complete bottle job, whereas Buck is calm under pressure knows how to have a good tactical battle and is far more charismatic leader.

View attachment 30624
Image of Buck Rogers and Twiki Begiristain.... Circa 1979.
I'd rather have Clodah Rodgers ...oo er Mrs !

I always had a hunch he might although still not a certainty round it up too 10 years and then call it a day I really hope that’s the case as he is gonna be one hell of an act to follow on from when he does quit enjoy every minute while we can folks ..

I think he could do 10 years here. He’s got a hungry squad with a lot of talent in the academy ready to bloom. 10 years at City then goes into international management.
A few months ago I'd resigned myself to pep doing another season or two and fucking off, but for some reason I'm not getting that vibe now. I don't think he'll want to go without winning the cl so I sort of hope we don't!
Obviously if ole or Steve bruce are still free in Jan we'll probably fuck pep off though ;-)

I always had a hunch he might although still not a certainty round it up too 10 years and then call it a day I really hope that’s the case as he is gonna be one hell of an act to follow on from when he does quit enjoy every minute while we can folks ..
It’s almost unbelievable to older blues that
not only do some of the best players in the world come to City and love it so much that they stay for pretty much the rest of their careers but that the best manager in the world by far has spent far longer here than at two of the world’s biggest clubs.

We all have our little moans about certain aspects of how the club is run but man the sheikh and khaldoon and the execs have built something truly remarkable here. So special in fact that I don’t think Pep will want to walk away, he knows he’ll never have a set up that comes anywhere near to what he has here.

Yeah there is no football project to match ours I think. Some may beat us in certain areas but don’t think anyone matches us in overall quality as a football operation. Therefore there is nowhere for pep to go but down, doesn’t mean he won’t leave anyway just for a fresh start or something. But the interview tonight has improved my hope for another renewal. I think he might wait to see if we actually buy a bloody striker tho lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.