United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like his WP wont be in time, so Carrick again for the Arsenal game. Must win that one, 8 pts off 4th if they lose. (8 points off 5th if West Ham against Brighton win as well).
I reckon he got his permit last week they are just waiting for a winnable game. Can't have him starting off his brilliant, bestest manager in the whole world 6 month stint with a 3-0 loss to arsenal

How shit is Rashford ? Has it been mentioned when he was supporting Sancho for their goal, that he was never on side. Sancho couldnt pass to Rashford so had to take on the shot himself.
Terrible play from Rashford not to be on side. How the hell does he get onto the England team ?

He should certainly have stayed behind Sandcho - it's possible that he was behind the ball, but it was pretty brainless to make that an issue.

If he's been two yards back, I think Sancho would have passed to him and he'd have got a goal.

He should certainly have stayed behind Sandcho - it's possible that he was behind the ball, but it was pretty brainless to make that an issue.

If he's been two yards back, I think Sancho would have passed to him and he'd have got a goal.
1638194292434.png
I know he has just hit it but Rashford is still a yard in front. Would have pissed myself if he had passed to him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.