All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

Because that's fucking 7 PM here and I'm either eating dinner or watching South Park re-runs :)
I wasn’t being literall. the only time I ever listened to Leonard when I was young was At 3am at the least successful parties. I’m not sure I would ever listen to him these days unless my wife made me.

Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin III
@Bill Walker what is that effect that they put on Plants voice on Hats off (makes it sound like a really really really old blues recording - almost kind of gramophone)? Sorry to make you listen to it again so soon ;-)
It sounds to me like his voice was put through a vibrato or tremolo effect, normally used for guitar.

Incidentally every lyric on this song was plagiarized from an old Blues or Country song. Im not sure how they got away with that With multiple artists quoted, shouldn’t at least one of them have received songwriting credit for this track? How much of an artist’s work needs to quoted before they deserve to be acknowledged in the credits? A line? A refrain? A verse? Two verses? I don’t know what the rules for songwriting credits are, but to my mind quoting two verses, as is the case with “Lone Wolf Blues”, warrants songwriting credits for Oscar Woods. Also, the Bukka White refrain, repeated several times throughout the track, plays a key role in “Hats Off to (Roy) Harper”, and so Bukka White should have been credited on this song as well.

It sounds to me like his voice was put through a vibrato or tremolo effect, normally used for guitar.

Incidentally every lyric on this song was plagiarized from an old Blues or Country song. Im not sure how they got away with that With multiple artists quoted, shouldn’t at least one of them have received songwriting credit for this track? How much of an artist’s work needs to quoted before they deserve to be acknowledged in the credits? A line? A refrain? A verse? Two verses? I don’t know what the rules for songwriting credits are, but to my mind quoting two verses, as is the case with “Lone Wolf Blues”, warrants songwriting credits for Oscar Woods. Also, the Bukka White refrain, repeated several times throughout the track, plays a key role in “Hats Off to (Roy) Harper”, and so Bukka White should have been credited on this song as well.
Cheers BW.

Nearly won a Boss one of those on eBay the other day - may be able to recreate sooner than anticipated (without those high end notes)........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.