United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't arsed about the banner, just banter.
Made it special when they had to tear it down.
It was a strategically placed banner, that could be viewed over the shoulder of the pre match , half time and post match sky pundits. It was endorsed by the swamp hierarchy or it would have been removed. It was a whole lot more than banter although I reckon that is how it started.
Thats the way the worlds biggest club tm treats its nearest and dearest. Shower of cunts, the lot of them.

It was a strategically placed banner, that could be viewed over the shoulder of the pre match , half time and post match sky pundits. It was endorsed by the swamp hierarchy or it would have been removed. It was a whole lot more than banter although I reckon that is how it started.
Thats the way the worlds biggest club tm treats its nearest and dearest. Shower of cunts, the lot of them.
The club used to take it down for concerts and put it back up afterwards.

Like you say, shower of (small-time) cunts.

It was more than banter. Banter is between broad equals. On the pitch, they were light years ahead of us, and yet that banner was about our on-field failures. Small-time cunts.
Yeah but I'd love it if City put 1 up saying,

"Fuck Off Rags you're shit and haven't won the league for ages having spent a Billion Quid"

Might fill the full length of the Main Stand admittedly.

Sounds like Ronaldo might be getting dragged into this Juventus accounting scandal. Reports in Italy today that the Italian police have phone taps that allude to unaccounted for money being paid to him.

In any case, phone calls collected from July to September between club officials remain to lock up the accusations. To which is also added the Ronaldo question, and the "paper that theoretically must not exist" on the relationship between the team and the Portuguese striker: the prosecutors suspect it is a private writing on an unaccounted-for money transfer.
Where is @Vienna_70's 'oh dear never mind' when you need it............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.