It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still doubt Spurs really wants to release him especially in january transfer Window. The exception if Conte didn't think Kane will be part of his scheme much longer.

Conte wants Vlahovic can see it happening. We take Kane they get Vlahovic as a replacement

what does board think about that kane,hes 29 in 7 months

Wouldn't have a scooby about what our board thinks.

Let's be realistic, we thought he was worth £100m four months ago, and was still going to be 29 in ten months.

I know he's been out of form, but I doubt his value has dropped by £10m a month for some critics to justify his purchase.

Wouldn't have a scooby about what our board thinks.

Let's be realistic, we thought he was worth £100m four months ago, and was still going to be 29 in ten months.

I know he's been out of form, but I doubt his value has dropped by £10m a month for some critics to justify his purchase.
i thought they would prefer someone younger since next season is probably peps last

i thought they would prefer someone younger since next season is probably peps last

Not true, Pep probably will be extend especially if striker is coming and many of our youth player still have to be overseen by him for them to successfuly break through to the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.