Aston Villa (A) - Post-Match Thread

From the BBC....

Tonight was Guardiola's 150th win in the Premier League with Manchester City, and he has reached that landmark in 204 games - faster than any other manager in the competition.

45641C0800000578-0-image-a-28_1508233231316.jpg

I'm never one to go on about referees, but what the actual fuck was that from Mike Dean? :-/ It waa am absolute piss take & Dean needs to be investigated.

Did he have money on a Villa win at Corals? Did Villa gangsters kidnap his family, & threaten to mail them back to him slice by slice unless he threw the match? That has got to be one of the worst refereeing performances I've seen in recent times.

In the first 25 minutes, we chewed Villa up & shat them out, but yet again how many times did Mahrez or Sterling get into a crossing position, & there was no one in the box? Even when we're not playing well, the one thing we could always count on was City scoring goals. Thank fuck for our defence this season.

Fern was brilliant in the first half, but he expectedly tired in the second, & started to make stray passes & rash challenges. Sterling seems to be getting better with every passing game & his confidence & swagger seem to be returning.

I was pleased for Aké & Zin. Both had solid games & added to a solid team performance. What a strike from Dias hey? But the last word has to go to Silva, what a fuckin goal that was!! :-)

Onwards & upwards.

A Pigmol rep being corrupt or biased - are you sure ?

Mike Dean being being bent, who would believe that ?

Fuck me this place is full of some right miserable bastards.

thought whole team where excellent given the circumstances against very tough opposition. The way the side managed the second half after conceding was very pleasing. Ederson also came up with a big save which I know some people say he never does.

Grind out a win at Watford and it will have been a fantastic 14 days or so.
It genuinely blows my mind to see people getting worked up before the game because they think it will be difficult and we'll lose then getting worked up after the game because it was difficult and we won. We've been here before. We know what you need to do to win the league, and it's win these sorts of games by hook or by crook. Job done. Another tough away game on Saturday.

Last edited:
Villa put on their best "dive like PSG" performance - cheating twats. Wouldn't pay a penny to watch that sort of football.

Where do you start with analysing the ref's performance? So many instances of head-scratching one-sided decisions to choose from to illustrate the bias. That wasn't just a "poor" performance, that was 100% something else.

3 important points won though, so fuck him.

The bloke is an undeniable Scouse twat hiding under the banner of Tranmere Rovers.His decisions were to say the least bordering on "cheating".
Never liked the twat and hate him even worse after that display, which confirmed his hatred towards City ... and NOT for the first time.
Surely he'll be investigated for that none performance? I'm struggling to think of a worse refereeing display against us in the PL in modern times... Shocking! :-/

I also enjoyed watching Sane and wouldn’t boo him. Great player.
But then I would never boo an ex-City player. There might be a couple I would only give light applause but no boos. :-)
I like Leroy he gave us some great seasons and helped us to win trophies fabulous player. Personally I wouldn't boo him I think he would deserve to be clapped. I'm not one for having a boo at ex players, Apart from James Milner, Players come and go, But when they have Sky digs whilst going that is uncalled for then that's a different story.

I think you are being a bit underwhelming there ;-)
He clearly is a slippery scouse **** who knows he handed us the title and will never ever forget it.
I thought I would just prise the door open for others to put the boot in…

Yeah, he’s a grade one twat - will be interesting to see his real, unpleasant personality coming out when Villa start struggling and he has a bit of pressure on him. Anyone could have won done what he did at Rangers given how badly Celtic imploded last season.

Originally I thought it was a blatant foul, After seen the replays it was more shoulder to shoulder and he should of been stronger. Nine times out of ten they are given as a foul for whatever reason but I think it was a fair shoulder to shoulder.
I thought it was a foul first time but having watched it again I think he should have defended that better and been a bit stronger. However he is a midfielder doing a defenders job so I’ll give him a bit of leeway. The defending from the corner was poor so it wasn’t just down to that.

i give praise's
but say only what i think and see ? yes i maybe wrong but its just my view and means nothing really other than on here and i respect everybody views. the ashes are going to be a hard listen and i don't fancy england in any of the test

Mate pro footballers are just that Nige saw the writing on the wall and thought he was better than that, but he’s always had our back and has shown up monkey hands on Bein sports many a time. Given the different rules in each Aussie state I have a feeling the tour won’t finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.