Mike Dean

Now not sure of the Var rule. First half possible pen to city ref did not give it, no VAR. Second half pen appeal to villa ref didn’t give it, this however went to VAR. We also had a few appeals at our home matches that have not gone to VAR. Just confused.
It’s not very transparent is it

I would have plumped for 'arrogant' but it hasn't been included. He skips around (metaphorically speaking) as though he's God Almighty, knowing full well that whatever he decides is the truth, the whole truth and anything he fancies, and will ultimately be included in the next Papal Bull, whereas we all know it needs to be included amongst the next bucket of bovine bullshine.. I have seen enough referees and enough refereeing to know and understand that impartiality, application of the LotG as written , and players treated equally are just pie-in=the-sky wishful thinking of an old football fan. And to think that these whistling prima donnas have the advantage of VAR!

Says it all.

Put his name in you tube and the "legend" is all over his celebrity status in his head.

I don’t generally mind Mike Dean as much as others, but thought he was pretty poor tonight and gave a lot of decisions their way. Not sure it was quite as bent as some suggest though.

The FA wants different clubs to win the premier league each year don't you know....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.