Watford (A) - Sat 4th Dec, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are missing Foster, sarr and another player so may be a good time to play them although it seems they gave Chelsea a game last night.

We'll beat Watford, we keep the ball better than Chelsea and we know what to expect, a steady 2 goal win

Every game is a challenge and anyone can beat anyone on their day but surely Watford are one place above the drop zone for a reason? No doubt defeat incoming now I've said that!

Watford extremely unlucky not to beat Chelsea. They are quick & direct. We’ll need to be on our game to win it. I expect us to win, but it will be like tonight’s game.
I was following that game last might as much as I could and they did to Chelsea what they did to Man Utd. Ran through them at times but their finishing wasn't the best.

I wonder if they can put the same amount of physical effort in against us as they did to Chelsea. That is in our favour.

Every game is a challenge and anyone can beat anyone on their day but surely Watford are one place above the drop zone for a reason? No doubt defeat incoming now I've said that!
The quality of their football is seriously good. I was not a Ranieri fan but they are playing some great offensive football under Ranieri.

The quality of their football is seriously good. I was not a Ranieri fan but they are playing some great offensive football under Ranieri.
All very complimentary of Watford on her and respectful. Took a look at a Watford forum what a set of hateful nobs.

We have an exceptionally good record vs Watford in league and cup competitions over recent years, so we should be able to pick up three points again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.