Watford (A) - Sat 4th Dec, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be quite a difficult game for us. I find myself hoping that Pep took a gamble that paid off last night, in that he rested a few in preparation for this. Watford have surprised a few teams this season, they gave Everton and the Rags a good hiding, they should have at least got a draw against Chelsea. 2-1 City will do nicely.

Surprised by the bile on the Watford forum. I know a Watford ST holder & he's always been complimentary about us even after the FAC final shafting. Still I guess most forums would reveal a level of hatred just cost we're so very very very good. If we were crap it'd be good ol' City we love beating them ! Fingers crossed we have some fresh legs for Saturday 'cos we're going to need them.

My brother in law and nephew go home and away. They keep telling me how they’re a real family club.

I’ll be there supporting the Blues with my son on Saturday with all the away fans. Let’s see how family it is.
Should be fine if you keep it low. Same anywhere really.

All very complimentary of Watford on her and respectful. Took a look at a Watford forum what a set of hateful nobs.

What a set of bitter bellends.
Gotta love "arrogant open style of play" or
"Pep been consistently out thought by the coaches that have now overtaken him. His philosophy is a busted flush".
Remind me who fucking won the league again last year.
Deluded jealous pricks. Handing them their arse will be a pleasure.
Oh and got a full house on City Bingo. Utter ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.