Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're looking at all these [bought and paid for] governments and thinking they're pushing for mandatory vaccinations to profit "big pharma".
You're thinking they harm more people with war and that has been pushed through for years so why would they all of a sudden have our best interests at heart.
And you'd be right.
But I think what's happening is the people who profit from our existence are looking at the very real possibility that a lot of us are going to be too ill to work. And they're scared.
Because what other reason do we have to exist if not to work? For them.
None.
And they're shitting themselves. So they're trying to force these vaccinations.
That's not to say they don't think they are safe. They probably hope they are.
But it doesn't mean they are. It means they think they're safe enough that short term we can keep working for them.
To be suspicious of capitalism doesn't make you an anti vaxer. But to label any suspicion as anti vax does make us all less able to be suspicious.

Get help lad seriously

If you are not vaccinated, get vaccinated. And if you are vaccinated get a booster. beyond that it's out of our control.

^^^^^^^^ This.

Still very early days, but still no data coming out that suggests this variant is other than very significant.

In the meantime do wot Marvin says! And get your kids vaxxed too if eligible.

You're looking at all these [bought and paid for] governments and thinking they're pushing for mandatory vaccinations to profit "big pharma".
You're thinking they harm more people with war and that has been pushed through for years so why would they all of a sudden have our best interests at heart.
And you'd be right.
But I think what's happening is the people who profit from our existence are looking at the very real possibility that a lot of us are going to be too ill to work. And they're scared.
Because what other reason do we have to exist if not to work? For them.
None.
And they're shitting themselves. So they're trying to force these vaccinations.
That's not to say they don't think they are safe. They probably hope they are.
But it doesn't mean they are. It means they think they're safe enough that short term we can keep working for them.
To be suspicious of capitalism doesn't make you an anti vaxer. But to label any suspicion as anti vax does make us all less able to be suspicious.
There is a big difference between being anti-capitalist and being anti-science.

Vaccination works at the individual level but at the same time has probably triggered the variants that we have faced. That's not an argument against vaccination. It will still save many lives and it will contribute massively to ending this epidemic.

Due to large previous waves SA had a high percentage of pervious infection immunity. the first real study( not yet peer reviewed ) into Omicron has show significant evasion of prior infection immunity. While Vaccines do work differently and some scientists are suggesting Vaccines may do better than natural in this case. its still going to take a hit by the look of it but only time will tell on that one as we need a lot more data from countries with a good vaccine coverage.

I call bullshit on that. 90k deaths suggest not that many cases.

I call bullshit on that. 90k deaths suggest not that many cases.

I was quoting Dr Cambell videos there but Plenty of reports out there about it, back in March they had something like 80% Seroprevalence from the tests they conducted and they have had another wave since then.

Anyone had their booster brought forward yet ? 26 days and counting for mine..an early Christmas present would be nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.