Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

I just can't help wondering — and I've thought this in the past, more than once — whether he doesn't express himself fully precisely because Kev is on the pitch.
Not that I’m comparing our team to England’s as we’re miles better but it’s a similar sort of thing that England had in the 2000s when Lampard and Gerrard were the two best midfielders but England always seemed to be better when either one of them played with Barry.
If Pep can crack this we’ll be unbeatable.

Not sure he was being entirely serious...
“Sad fucking life” - living in Somerset - of course I’m serious - HELP !!!
Glad Yeovil Town won in the FA Cup today on the BBC. Would love them to draw City in Third round. We have never ever ever played Yeovil in our long and illustrious history.

Bernado. Best in the world rn.

Sterling. Well done. Found some form.

KDB/foden/grealish. Great to see them back. KDB. Save him to be the main man in UCL when he's back up to speed.

We are the best team in the world up to the final third. We will find a suitable striker after which we will dominate the game for the next two years.

“Sad fucking life” - living in Somerset - of course I’m serious - HELP !!!
Glad Yeovil Town won in the FA Cup today on the BBC. Would love them to draw City in Third round. We have never ever ever played Yeovil in our long and illustrious history.
Off topic slightly when’s the 3rd round draw ?

I prefer Grealish playing in the central false 9 role...when he puts some chalk on those boots he will be our Messi ..Ballon D'or Winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.