Is Simon Gregson a Man City Fan?

I'm a celebrity contestant Danny Miller (Emmerdale) may be a blue, his father Vince Miller was the VIP compere at Old Trafford for 29 years but is a life long blue.
Great guy Vinny & proper funny bastard. We used to give him a lift to Maine Rd most games in the late 80s & go in the ‘Blue Room’ with him after the game to meet players, managers & directors. Was a mate of my old fella & some of his pals

Miserable twat kept his curtains closed all the time. Probably because every single mate or babe who came round to my flat had a good old nosy.
Not sure if you remember the boys from the black stuff scene where Yosser mets Graeme Souness who he’s obviously been told he looks like, and Yosser walks up to him and says you look nothing like me? I used to sometimes wear round glasses so my mates used to call me Curly. One game I was in the Main Stand, and at half time I saw Curly at the bar, and I went up and told him he looked nothing like me in the vein of Yosser, Curly looked at me as if I was mental, although to be fair I was wearing contact lenses at the time!

Not sure if you remember the boys from the black stuff scene where Yosser mets Graeme Souness who he’s obviously been told he looks like, and Yosser walks up to him and says you look nothing like me? I used to sometimes wear round glasses so my mates used to call me Curly. One game I was in the Main Stand, and at half time I saw Curly at the bar, and I went up and told him he looked nothing like me in the vein of Yosser, Curly looked at me as if I was mental, although to be fair I was wearing contact lenses at the time!
Haha. I remember the scene well.

Every bloke who wears round glasses looks like either John Lennon or Curly Watts.

Bad luck mate ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.