Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sincere apologies , absolutely no offense intended.

Ralf's Rabble is perhaps a name you can accept, but if that still offends, I think we can agree to keep it simple and just call them the rag cunts ?

And my apologies for any offense inadvertently caused to your dog.
Ralf's rabble is perfectly acceptable and of course rag cunts has always been universally accepted. Both Rocket and I, graciously accept your apology. :-)

Not sure if this has any sauce .

Pep Guardiola's side are now reportedly ‘ready to launch the attack’ for Fiorentina forward Dusan Vlahovic.

Italian news outlet Corriere dello Sport reports City will need to offer a substantial amount to land the striker, but the club are very keen to sign him.

The report states: "The figures are being prepared, aware that in order for Fiorentina to sit at the negotiating table, a definitely importan

Not sure if this has any sauce .

Pep Guardiola's side are now reportedly ‘ready to launch the attack’ for Fiorentina forward Dusan Vlahovic.

Italian news outlet Corriere dello Sport reports City will need to offer a substantial amount to land the striker, but the club are very keen to sign him.

The report states: "The figures are being prepared, aware that in order for Fiorentina to sit at the negotiating table, a definitely importan
I think this deal defo has legs . He is a really good player and fiorentina are very good at bringing players on .

Fiorentina have recently started to look for strikers in the market recently which is a sign that they might be willing to take money for him in January. I hope we're clear on our targets and move quick this time. If Haaland isn't gettable for whatever reason, then I rather not miss out on Vlahovic as well.

Fiorentina have recently started to look for strikers in the market recently which is a sign that they might be willing to take money for him in January. I hope we're clear on our targets and move quick this time. If Haaland isn't gettable for whatever reason, then I rather not miss out on Vlahovic as well.
I suppose this is why we are having meetings with Raiola, to try and determine how likely it would be that Haaland would sign. I am sure that if no firm agreement in principal would be forthcoming, we would move on to our other targets.

Jonathan Ikone, they have also been looking at Scamacca. I think there's a couple other names but I'll try find them later.
Ikoné isn’t a center forward and he starts for a team in the knockout rounds of the UCL. That’s probably not happening. Scamacca makes more sense

But where did you read this?

Ikoné isn’t a center forward and he starts for a team in the knockout rounds of the UCL. That’s probably not happening. Scamacca makes more sense

But where did you read this?

Tracking him since last transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.