Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Nobody can feel cheated or hard done by regardless of the draw being better or worse second time around. the draw was made erroneously so its automatically voided, it's in the rules, it's correct procedure. nobody's going around complaining about who they get in the rehersal draw compared to the real one.
If UEFA are as as good as they like to tell us, how did they get it wrong then the imbiciles?

A group of Bluemooner's would have made a better job of it without all the pre-draw crap.

Nobody can feel cheated or hard done by regardless of the draw being better or worse second time around. the draw was made erroneously so its automatically voided, it's in the rules, it's correct procedure. nobody's going around complaining about who they get in the rehersal draw compared to the real one.

Actually Real have a genuine complaint as the draw was absolutely fine for their draw.

I have no sympathy and find it funny.

In the same way I felt it was funny that Villareal where pushing for it to be redone despite there being no error up to that point (they just didn’t want to play us).

I think the only teams that came out worse are:

Sporting
Liverpool
PSG
Real Madrid

And only Sporting and Real Madrid are significantly worse.

Especially when there are so many teams from so few countries nowadays.
The last 8 to the final is an open draw so dont know why they can't do 1st vs 2nd in round 16 as well.

Assume it’s do to with the league coefficients? Would cause a lot of aggro if most of the prem teams knocked each other out before the SFs and we lost a qualification spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.