Leicester Boxing Day Home Match

I have 2 together level 3 of the east stand. Let me know if they’re of interest.

Away for the Leicester game so our tickets are available. Block 201 3rd row 2 adults and 2 kids sat together. £120 for the 4. (£194 face value if bought from City). I can email etickets over latest a week before the game depending on when City allow print offs.
Tickets are still available.

Away for the Leicester game so our tickets are available. Block 201 3rd row 2 adults and 2 kids sat together. £120 for the 4. (£194 face value if bought from City). I can email etickets over latest a week before the game depending on when City allow print offs.
Hi are these available?

Hi Everyone, I have 2 adults and 1 junior ticket available for the Leicester game on Boxing Day. They are all next to each other in the family stand level 2 (entrance Z). Face value, please pm me if you’re interested. Thanks, Craig

One adult and one under 18 available for Leicester on Boxing Day, Block 237, level 2 in Family Stand behind the goal. Please PM if interested. Can send e-ticket for printing out at home. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.