Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best two fullbacks in the history of the game - Nose Neville is saying today.
To go alongside the best centre half to ever play the game, the worlds best keeper, defensive midfielder and the worlds best player at the minute in Salah.

They should be 10 points clear in this title race given all that.
The same 2 fullbacks who should have got shredded 6-2 if Tottenham had been more clinical. They leave no cover for their defenders half the time. 4th best defence.

Vvd is an idea, he was outstanding for 1 and half seasons. Everyone forgets the back end of his best season. Forget he was in the team that got tonked by villa. He's come back from his injury better than I thought he would but he isn't the same. He's just got better at passing the blame. If an opponent scores watch him, he points at players and pulls his face. Yet its usually his positioning that's wrong. If his pass gets intercepted or goes out, again he tries to blame ppl for not being where he passed too. Fuck having him as a captain, it's all about him and shaming his team mates. Compare that to any of our captains vinny onwards, they're all about the team.

All in all, still a very good player but his "greatness" is a myth. He had a great 18 months now he's just a very good player and a meh captain.
He was not considered 'great' at Celtic who had bought him for a lowly £2.6m yet managed to ,make £10m on him.
I don't remember him being great at Southampton until the dippers got found out making an illegal approach- and then he assumed the mantle of greatness. If Liverpool want him he must be great and he must be great if they paid a world record fee for a defender.
Southampton happily pocketed a profit of over £60M for their part in creating such a great player.

So great that he thinks he should just be referred to just by his first name like that other 'great' Dutch player de Pay. They both claim they do this because they do not like their dads. It seems that for these self important twats using their mothers' maiden names is not an option.

I can't imagine why you would think that.....

jurgen-klopp-jurgen.gif

tumblr_opl42akJoQ1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

tumblr_okoprztzQW1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

tumblr_oqu76khJpR1v85rsuo4_500.gifv
He can't quite make up his mind about what colour he should dye his hair.

something tells me mark "robbo's lucky he's still walking" clattenburg would have a lot to talk about with martin "bobby firmino" tyler

He was not considered 'great' at Celtic who had bought him for a lowly £2.6m yet managed to ,make £10m on him.
I don't remember him being great at Southampton until the dippers got found out making an illegal approach- and then he assumed the mantle of greatness. If Liverpool want him he must be great and he must be great if they paid a world record fee for a defender.
Southampton happily pocketed a profit of over £60M for their part in creating such a great player.

So great that he thinks he should just be referred to just by his first name like that other 'great' Dutch player de Pay. They both claim they do this because they do not like their dads. It seems that for these self important twats using their mothers' maiden names is not an option.
He is so great his club has won two trophies of note in the four seasons he has played there , Dias did that in one season.

Marco Tardelli has ripped into the Dippers for being arrogant and reckons they enjoy too much protection. Think he's hit the nail on the head there.
Shame he will now probably get death threats from the Cult.

Liverpool branded 'arrogant' and told players deserve '10-match bans' for Spurs fouls - Mirror Online
‘Besides, Liverpool are almost arrogant in the way they play, all too aware of how strong they are and the protection that they enjoy.”

Accurate. I’m guessing if he’s on social media, he’ll be getting hate from the blinkered masses.

Surprise , surprise , Klippety will not face any charges for his rant on the field at Tierney , imagine if Pep, Mourinho or Conte and a few others had done the same , there would have been fines and bans being handed out with indecent haste
What i do not understand is the media totally ignoring what we on Bluemoon have commented regarding Tierney and his performance at Klanfield and some of the decisions keeping them in the title race , the media will not consider printing/posting anything negative or an alternative argument about Klippetty or the Dippers .
We will win the title and we will win it by ourselves with no help from refs or the media , let the desperate Dippers play every snide trick in the book , it will not help them because their manager and players are simply not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.