Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 day isolation rules for triple vaxxed testing positive for covid will do for the NHS. There’s talk of up to 40% of staff missing from some London hospitals next week. It’s like a self fulfilling prophecy!

If/when I catch it I’m not imprisoning myself in the house for 10 days to ‘protect’ unvaccinated bell ends that’s for sure.

The whole thing can get in the fucking bin at this point.

Except right now the bodies aren’t piling high.

And the ones that are, are what? People who are both vulnerable and who chose not to be vaccinated?

I’m absolutely cool with those piling high.
You aren't dealing with them or trying to keep them alive then are you. Is you're plan wait until it's too late then act, are you Boris Johnson by any chance sounds just like it.

You aren't dealing with them or trying to keep them alive then are you. Is you're plan wait until it's too late then act, are you Boris Johnson by any chance sounds just like it.

Too late for what? Their own fucking rules will crush the NHS long before covid every will as no **** will be allowed to go to work!

People have lost their collective fucking minds right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.