Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep up, read the posts I commented on and you will realise the lie being told.

Couldn't see anything posted that answers those questions.

But the stress and uncertainty seems to be causing a blizzard of conspiracy theories, so it's hard to keep up.

What would crush the NHS Iis infection spreading through NHS staff causing complete ward closures. and an increase in admissions fro extremely high infection rates. It's a very simple calculation. The answer is more complicated and a balancing act. Some people seem to think doing nothing and seeing how it goes is an option. It's not which is why no government anywhere seems to be taking that route.

Get your vaccination and get on with fucking life including work.

Locking us away every few months is not sorting fuck all out is it? Closing business down every few months isn’t working either is it?

Telling me it’s my job to protect the NHS can fuck off as well. Use my tax money and everyone else’s and fund/staff and equip it with the capacity needed for 70 million is the only thing that we need to do instead of systematically crushing it through years of austerity to the point every winter we are pleased with to “protect” it.

Of course you couldn’t.

You could just answer.

Who are "they"?

What have they said that is untrue?

Why are they conspiring to lie to us?

But there aren't answers, just insinuations. Because the cabal of conspiring liars doesn't make any sense, it's just more comforting that the reality of an out of control virus that we don't know how serious its going to be.

Boris Johnson will reportedly make an announcement in the next 48 hours on whether he will bring in a so-called circuit breaker lockdown in England, according to The Sun.
The prime minister is apparently considering rolling the country back to Step 2 restrictions, which would limit household mixing and return pubs and restaurants to outdoor service only
He can’t do anything without recalling Parliament and getting it voted through.
Wednesday/Thursday will be too late for any thing before Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.