Swindon cup tickets on sale tomorrow.

Extensive research that I have conducted over the last 10 minutes does not show the birthplace of Shag and his mates but it does show that they were Bristol City supporters, so obviously they were clueless wankers. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to Mr CotontoQuinn, the people of Somerset and obviously Yeovil FC. A plucky club that I now greatly admire.

Been in Somerset since 2007 (after 25 years living in Manchester). Never heard the term ”carrot crunchers” or this group you refer to. Had to google them and…..they’re from bleeding Gloucestershire. Appear to be a poor man’s Wurzels.
All MCFC fans have two things to thank Somerset for……..
Tony Book….born in Bath, Somerset
Wurzels…..cover version of the Oasis song “Don’t Look Back In Anger”
One is possibly more important than the other.

Been in Somerset since 2007 (after 25 years living in Manchester). Never heard the term ”carrot crunchers” or this group you refer to. Had to google them and…..they’re from bleeding Gloucestershire. Appear to be a poor man’s Wurzels.
All MCFC fans have two things to thank Somerset for……..
Tony Book….born in Bath, Somerset
Wurzels…..cover version of the Oasis song “Don’t Look Back In Anger”
One is possibly more important than the other.
A few Blues down here - had a Season tkt holder as ref for our junior's match in Wembdon a few weeks ago: we're in Wedmore

The covid crisis may well have an impact on this match and I know that Pep always sends reasonably strong teams when playing lower league teams. If this game does go ahead though, can I suggest that you send your under 18's, so as not to adversely effect your Premier League campaign. Please.

Why? Where are they on sale?
Where I said: https://tickets.mancity.com/

The tickets and hospitality page on https://www.mancity.com/ isn't the ticket site and doesn't show away tickets.

Sales seemed to have slowed down to a stop after the highest point brackets, which suggests a big drop off in the FA Cup scheme take-up from those in medium points, plus quite a few now available in the blocks that had sold out, 260 left for those on 6k.

With no league cup semis for the first time in 5 years we have a decent team out no doubt, Steffen, Ake and Palmer with 8 regulars I reckon.

Last edited:
Swindon still working their way through ST holders….expecting tickets to go on open sale Thursday night (Online). Many regulars not happy with the pricing.
Which is exactly what I said when ticket prices were first announced.
I'll repeat it once again for those who missed it!!
ROBBING SOUTHERN TWATS!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.