Merry Christmas

Merry Christmouse to all Blues everywhere.

Except @kaz7 of course.

Oh and that @Barcon the moosefuker.

And that American hillbilly.

Now I come to think of it that 40 arsehole faced fucker can also do one, along with that old Musty character too.
He looks like Scrooge anyway.

Anyways, Festive Cheer to almost all Blues.

Oh fuck, I forgot about fat gingers and jocks, I fuckin hate them.

:)
Up yours you country bumpkin.

Pissing down dark gloomy roll on tomorrow for the sport, having a drive out today to check on our holiday home and get away from all the shit.Also a nice Chinese meal when we get back later none of this turkey and other shit.

Merry Christmas to you all. Hoping your day is as lovely as ours will be. Fire roaring, food being prepped, watching A Wonderful Life and thinking, is it too early to pick up the lash and get on it?

Enjoyed another year on here, that wee visit to the site before our CL game turned out longer than I thought and I am glad it has. You're an ok bunch of cunts. Have a great day lads.

Merry Xmas to one and all, mods, nobs and even the occasional lurking rag twat. Was thinking about adding dippers but come on, that’s too much.
I'm not a mod, nor am I a rag tw*t so I assume I am the middle one. So thank you for your greeting.

Merry Christmas! I've already eaten too much for the day so I'm taking the dogs for a long walk in my new wellies. They'll look stupid with only one each but dogs don't care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.