Leicester City (H) - Post-Match Thread

the left side of the defence looked proper dodgy and the whole team switched off at half time. god knows what would have happened if we hadn't got that laporte header

Christ, what a crazy game. Genuinely hoping at half time for 8 or 10, then wtf happened?

Relieved and slightly pissed off after winning 6-3 can’t be right, but I’m worried about how we let them score that many. Good character to dig deep and get control back though.

Three points, six goals, should be happy I guess.

Sloppy but 3 points.

If we lose Rodri for any length of time we are in trouble, we should be in the market for a CM now.
I know one we could do a trade for, we may as well as we are unlikely to see the cash come out of Spain.

Sterling seems to have won some of form and confidence back which is great it is much needed given Grealish is far from a effective players in terms of G + A stats. But if he has to replace an in form Sterling on the left, thts gonna be hard for Grealish especially with issues off the field which made Pep's decision to bench him.

second half defensive errors were awful, we cannot let that happen, we conceded very few goals in PL so far, so 3 goals one game will be something for Pep to talk about next training.

Brentford game coming up quick, lets get another 3 points in, while hoping Villa does deliver a surprise later today.

Great win, 6-3 nothing to be sniffed at. However, what was Pep doing pushing Zinch, in to the middle, for the second half?

Good win overall.

How the fuck you manage to concede 3 goals on the counter attack whilst being 4-0 up is a mystery.

I very much doubt we concede those chances with Walker and Rodri in the side.
The old Fern in the middle of the park, ok with the fall at his feet and the play in front but on the turn we are in trouble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.