#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was motm today, for a player who I never feel comfortable taking a pen. It's right in the top corner. You can't get better than that as a pen, shows he is confident and his allround game shows it.

when he's bagging goals like this the problems in the rest of his game don't matter so much. I think he's playing for a move tbh, there's no whisper of a renewal and I reckon 6 months ago the bigger clubs he might have wanted to go to would have been thinking twice. Now he'll probably get his choice of european giant in the summer.

In the meantime he can fire us to another title, which seems like a mutually beneficial arrangement to me.

Raheem Sterling vs Leicester: 2 Goals 64 Touches 39 Accurate passes 90.7% Pass Accuracy 7 Ground duels won 4 Successful dribbles 3 Shots on target 2 Tackles

Quietly done his business and gotten back to form.

In a team that doesn’t play with a striker, it’s good to have someone with goal scoring movement, nobody on the team reacts like Raz does. Vital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.