Leicester City (H) - Post-Match Thread

Fern's legs were gone after the first half and any above average side would have driven a truck through a midfield which also had Kev and Mahrez jogging back in.

Thought Raheem and Bernie were excellent, but we badly miss Walker's recovery pace and Rodri's placement.
Agree with that. Fern can’t be put in a game like today to stop a counter team. He doesn’t have the legs. Bringing Kevin off was the right decison, he wasn’t defending aggressive enough at the top of the pitch and that exposed fern. Phil had way more press and that ultimately turned the game at 4-3.

That said, dinho is still one hell of a footballer and so good with the ball at his feet, I thought he played well, just age got him.

3 goals conceded at home in the league before today, dont think Pep will be pleased with that. On another note, I think Ferny fucking doesnt like that pin headed wanker Madison one little bit!

Pep said he instructed Dias not to pick up another booking as he’d be suspended, which I’m guessing is what contributed to a goal or two where he’d normally clear someone out.
Strangely though, that mentality seemed to afflict the whole defence and midfield, no-one seemed to be prepared to halt their counter attacks quickly with a ‘good’ foul.

We take the win, a benefit of which should be zero complacency against Brentford. I’ll also be expecting a bit more bite all around.

From the sublime to the ridiculous.

Should have subbed Dias off at half time with the game won and him successfully negotiating the yellow card ban. I felt he was playing in second gear trying to avoid a yellow. Ake would have wiped out the Leicester striker on the break away without thinking. And it could have saved 45 minutes out of Dias` legs.

Without reviewing the comments on here, I guess it’ll be about the Leicester come back that wasn’t a come back in the end.

It happens. Leading 4-0 and should’ve been 6, concentration fails and if you concede it’s hard to get back to thé rythm that was definitely there. The 5-3 was ever so important.

Its a win. An emphatic one. 7-0. 4-0. 6-3. Fck me any fan will be jealous.
And a splendid 1st half and we managed to turn it round in the end. 9 goals for the visitors. That’s not bad is it?

It was just a really sloppy 20 minutes of the second half. Once Laporte scored we gained control again and saw out the game comfortably

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.