#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Albrighton on toast especially 1st half when we saw Sterling at his best running and ghosting past the fb causing mayhem.Let's hope he can continue this form in the second half of the season.

Best performance in a blue shirt for a long time.

I’m fucking glad I’m not the manager !! I’d written off KDB and Raz.

Everyone says our weakness is a lack of a reliable goalscorer. On form, Raz is as reliable a goal scorer as anyone is the premier league. Just now gaining form and already on 7 league goals. He could hit 20 again this year. Frightening for the rest of the league.

Sterling for City so far:

316 appearances, 123 goals and 89 assists, 11 trophies. (GA numbers from transfermarkt)

Sure, he's 'flawed and limited' but numbers wise, he's got to be one of our most decorated players in history, right?

He gets a ton of flak but is he someone who's 'legacy' at the club improves with time?

Play him on the right they said

Truth is (without the boo boy hat on) when he's shit he's shit,and he has been a lot,people try come out with every excuse in the book for him,needs a rest,playing out of position,blah blah

However when he has his head on it,it can be a joy to see,but I'm a sceptic,it's Jan window soon,purely a coincidence ? Let's see

Play him on the right they said

Truth is (without the boo boy hat on) when he's shit he's shit,and he has been a lot,people try come out with every excuse in the book for him,needs a rest,playing out of position,blah blah

However when he has his head on it,it can be a joy to see,but I'm a sceptic,it's Jan window soon,purely a coincidence ? Let's see
Fuckin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.