Brentford (A) - Post-Match Thread

It could well be.

And will (ok, should! :-) ) always be decided by where the furthest edge of any line is - regardless of how thick the line is.

If thin lines are used, then each need to be positioned so it indicates the very furthest 'active' point of each player.
It's where the leading edges are which is the critical thing.
I don't think it should be decided by the furthest edge of a line as it's impossible for an attacker to know if they are onside by a gap as marginal as 1cm. If they knew that it was the width of a ball, or something like 20 to 30cm, then they could play to that.

Bernie slipping back in to quiet mode recently, maybe he needs a break. Jesus and Grealish need to start offering a lot more
I always think Bernardo goes quiet when KDB is in the side, I don't know why that is but everytime KDB is out longterm Bernardo steps up and completely runs the show. It's a slightly deeper role Bernardo operates when KDB plays.

Shambolic? Really?
Well Grealish was non existent. Even Barnardo was quiet although thats understandable on the occassion hes entitled. Ferna for me is showing his age at times. GJ contributed nothing. Some very sloppy hospital passes generally. Obv delighted with the 3 pts but we were fortunate they never nicked one cos I couldnt see a second from us.

I always think Bernardo goes quiet when KDB is in the side, I don't know why that is but everytime KDB is out longterm Bernardo steps up and completely runs the show. It's a slightly deeper role Bernardo operates when KDB plays.
Same with Gundogan. The Rodri, Bernardo, Gundogan trio just works so well. When KDB replaces one, the CM is rarely as good. THat's why I prefer KDB as false 9.

Never in doubt, although against diving cheating cunts of dippers proportions plus the customary bent ref.

Our portu-geese lads in urgent need of a break, couple of unsuspected brainfarts almost got us punished.

Three more points in the bag, Golazo by KdB-Foden, ground out result, that'll do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.