Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tease of a transfer this one. The link between City and family is good as you need. Haaland in that Dortmund CL tie acted like a fan the way he was talking to the players and looking around the stadium.

However on the flip side, we've never been a club to smash the wage structure or risk FFP for a player like him. With the agent and big signing on fee I see that as a big big barrier here.

We don't get it wrong often - so have faith whatever the outcome will be right for us.

Managing Barça (@ManagingBarca) Tweeted: | Erling Haaland has told Mino Raiola that he wants to be the sole leader of his next club.
@gerardromero [] via @ActualiteBarca

This basically means he’ll come to City

I have an old James Brown suit in the loft, what's his address?

Managing Barça (@ManagingBarca) Tweeted: | Erling Haaland has told Mino Raiola that he wants to be the sole leader of his next club.
@gerardromero [] via @ActualiteBarca

This basically means he’ll come to City

really...???? Id say (IF i believed it in the first place) that that would exclude him from us...we have leaders all over the pitch and in the squad.....Dias, Walker, KDB, Gundogan, Ederson Ferna (if he is still here)....all very big personalities ....

Haaland aint stepping into our squad and being the sole leader...he may have a big personality BUT he wont be the only one.....and thats without even considering PEP who is the leader

For anyone thinking a Jan deal can be done by giving Dortmund more money, does not understand this deal.

Dortmund do not determine when Haaland leaves, he does and so throwing an extra £30 million @ Dortmund (is an extra £30 million that Haaland’s team could get in the summer).

Rest assured City are in for him and I fancy we have one of the biggest chances of getting him (that said they will be at least 4-5 clubs realistically in, so any club is more likely not to get him then they are).

There will be no jumping the q or way of getting a deal done early.

The best we can help is that our good relations with Alf (as Pep does not have them with Mino) works to our advantage.

really...???? Id say (IF i believed it in the first place) that that would exclude him from us...we have leaders all over the pitch and in the squad.....Dias, Walker, KDB, Gundogan, Ederson Ferna (if he is still here)....all very big personalities ....

Haaland aint stepping into our squad and being the sole leader...he may have a big personality BUT he wont be the only one.....and thats without even considering PEP who is the leader
If he said it, he probably means main striker. Which with us he would be as he'd be our only striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.