Miele Kitchen shelf

My Austin Maestro is playing me up, The accelerator pedal has stuck. Anyone got a cable for it? Austin seem to have gone bust, and I cant a response from British Leyland even though i have sent them photos of the particular aged part?
That's a bugger is that my dad uses a coat hanger and a piece of wire. When he wants to go fast he just pulls the coat hanger towards him.

Plus, when he stops in a lay by to use his camping gas stove for a brew he has somewhere to hang his coat.

Ive got a space shuttle. Lasted me 35 years, no hassle. A little bracket that holds the tiles on has snapped. Ive emailed NASA, but is seems they havent done space shuttles for some time. Can anyone help me? Ta

My Austin Maestro is playing me up, The accelerator pedal has stuck. Anyone got a cable for it? Austin seem to have gone bust, and I cant a response from British Leyland even though i have sent them photos of the particular aged part?
Unipart who provided the after market support in the way of spares are still going, used to be part of BL and BMW gave Rover the cash to bring buy it back but they refused to sell.

It was their car park they used for the park and ride when city played Oxford United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.