Best Goal Celebration vs Arsenal, Adebayor or Rodri?

Whose celebration was best?

• Total voters
An idiot??

He scored the winner away at an in form Arsenal in what was a frustrating game for us
OK, maybe that was a bit over the top, and I accept he would have been on a high at the time, but baiting opposition fans is ill advised, it could lead to all sorts of trouble, and all players know that taking the shirt off will result in a booking.

OK, maybe that was a bit over the top, and I accept he would have been on a high at the time, but baiting opposition fans is ill advised, it could lead to all sorts of trouble, and all players know that taking the shirt off will result in a booking.
I bet you’re still angry with Sergio for taking his top off after the QPR goal

;-)

Will there be a fallout from this? Remember Adebayor was booked but then suspended afterwards based on lies from the referee.

Not sure it was his best idea to celebrate like that as much as we enjoyed it.
Adebayor got a suspension for stamping on Van Persie's head earlier in the same game. I think he just got fined for the celebration

Sorry, but Rodri was an idiot, picked up a yellow card and could have caused a riot, which could see us fined and docked points.

Pep will not be impressed.
It was raw emotion and if anything (other than a warning) is issued, the fix will be in!

I wish he’d run the other way, as the City fans who made the effort would have loved it, but it made the lateness of the goal, the persistent whinging of the Arsenal fans (are they ALL cahnts, or what?!) and the apparent media pundit apoplexy all worthwhile!!

I am pretty sure Rodri did not even mean to do that...He just lost his head in happiness after scoring the winner.
I suspect he just ran in the wrong direction, our lot were the other side of the pitch, he's probably got there and gone "oh shit, wrong side".

Funny though, and the reaction even more funny.

I suspect he just ran in the wrong direction, our lot were the other side of the pitch, he's probably got there and gone "oh shit, wrong side".

Funny though, and the reaction even more funny.
Probably was wondering why our fans wore red before realising it was the wrong end haha..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.