Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

They just won’t listen to reason ......... yet another club with a chip on its shoulder ......... the first one was not a clear pen is that so hard to fathom ????? I bet it’s split 50/50 on here if it should have been given so what’s var supposed to do if it’s not a clear foul ?????
City’s pen forget Bernardo it’s a clear shirt pull an obvious foul so a clear pen ......
The two yellows spot on

just think they are angry that they played well and didn’t win but instead of blaming the officials for getting things right they want to look at the stupidity of there own players for throwing away 3 points

This.

Might have been said further back
But bt only focusing on the shirt pull for our pen. When in fact shaka made contact with silva leg before pulling his shirt

Anfield the morning after

R.195310b87c91d2564a6b7c20d2c58820

That's in doubtful taste, actually, Marvin, when you know the provenance of that photo. A bit surprised at you.

Nobody seems to have crticised Rodri for removing his shirt and blatantly provoking the Arsenal fans. That booking may result in a suspension towards the end of the season when we need him most. I hope that Pep fines him. Otherwise, no complaints other than for the paucity of substitutions.

Nobody seems to have crticised Rodri for removing his shirt and blatantly provoking the Arsenal fans. That booking may result in a suspension towards the end of the season when we need him most. I hope that Pep fines him. Otherwise, no complaints other than for the paucity of substitutions.

It was a bit silly, and it was definitely naughty to go right up to the wall and stare the Arsenal fans down (I would have gone fucking spare if an opposition player did that to me just after scoring a killer goal, but got to say I was tittering at the time — that's just how biased we fans are!)

But in the bigger picture: it shows how passionate our boys actually are, and how the characterisation of the team as a machine team composed of robots is so wide of the mark.

MOTM was Saka I see on the bbc website he was in the team with only 29% of the ball, out of that 29% what percentage did he have the ball ?

Not bothered as City werent at their best after the amount of games in a short period of time. But City must have been crap lol

It always amazes me when supporters stand and applaud their own players for getting sent off. Gabriel probably cost Arse the game yesterday for two stupid actions.
Yep. Until you realise those are the fans that are outraged at yesterdays game. Not got the brain they were born with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.