Ref Watch

Original linesman was injured, 4th official went to temporary linesman until another linesman could get to the ground
Ah cheers, I just wondered why no explanation was given by bt. I assume the replacement legged it there from home.

I should imagine that the comments about the BT commentary tells us that it's alive and thriving in all its vituperativeness. And let's not forget that Attwell wasn't giving that pen. I will need some convincing that refs are not permanently in 'No City Pen' mode from kick off, and occasionally forget themselves like Kavanagh did the other day! And then they have VAR to rely on to fuck us over.
He waved it away and told Bernardo to get up. Then a word in his ear said “you made a clear and obvious error dipshit”

He waved it away and told Bernardo to get up. Then a word in his ear said “you made a clear and obvious error dipshit”

There were 3 attempts to stop Bernado, arm across the midriff, leg across the legs and finally the shirt pull. That's enough to give any penalty.

Original linesman was injured, 4th official went to temporary linesman until another linesman could get to the ground
Yeah, my lad being a young ref spotted it and when he saw Kevin Friend the intended 4th official running the line just in front of us City fans said he'd earlier seen original linesman go off injured at the end of their warm up and Friend do his own Billy no mates warm up. hope that's complicated enough effing top top day.

All the arm waving suggesting St Bernardo of Lisbon got up from the 'dive' makes Attwell look as though he didn't really know what he thought he saw. Clear as fuckin' day from any armchair in Trafford! Just the reverse of the Johnny Iron Lung pen when he was pointing to the spot before Kyle had completed the textbook tackle. Not surprising that refs think our tackles are pens and our pens are dives. Good job we have VAR, eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.