United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think their concern should be that they seem to be hanging their hat on this guy to be the answer to their rebuild that they need.

can’t see it myself which is fantastic hopefully another £500m for no improvement
They are miles off both Spurs and Arsenal who have corrected some poor decisions and look good for a season or two now. No clear route to catching them.

That is fucking precious - I bet most of the critics were nursing a semi and telling everyone how good he was at the time of appointment - that was 29th November I just looked it up !!!!

Wonder where Ronaldo plans on plying his trade in February coz I bet he doesn't fancy it at the swamp
He invented modern German football don't you know.

Without doubt ESPN are the biggest Rag loving c *nts this season. Their early season Tweets are the most embarrassing piece of Social Media this season.

Can somebody post all the ESPN United Tweets from the start of the season after United won their first Game against Leeds.

There's a thread on the caff wondering if Ronaldo will leave in the summer. Some of the replies are interesting....

View attachment 33598

Is it finally dawning on them that he is no longer the player he was when he jumped ship and headed for the Bernabeu?
Walked off at the end without shaking hands with the opponents (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.