United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see the glazers getting the blame again ??
one thing you can not say about the glazers is they have not given the managers the money
so its got to be more than the glazers ???

its truly a lovely feeling right now and even with the city take over and winning silverware and titles
the one thing that pleases me more than anything is seeing them in a right old mess

Have we master minded the perfect ploy. We get linked to certain players only to be gazumped in the final transfer clock count down by you know who. Now lets see, theres,
Pogba, Sanchez, Fred, Sancho, Ronaldo and McGuire. All were linked too a move to city only to be beaten to it by United, who then find out they've brought the equivalent of a crash dummy.

I'm sure there are a few more that could be added to this list.
1641242933891.png

Fucking Sancho is an even bigger waste of £100m than Pogbad, laughable
Used to be on or around the same level as Foden , Foden is now levels above , he can play in several positions and is a regular starter for arguably the best team in Europe ..meanwhile Sancho is a bench warmer for a mid table team and currently going backwards , wonder what Sancho will think when Cole Palmer takes his place in the England squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.