Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've never had such problems with the supply and uptake of armaments; maybe we should ask the arms industry to lend some of its expertise. Calling Mark Thatcher...
They have

A city of 1.2 million people has gone into lockdown in China after three COVID-19 cases were detected.

The municipal government of Yuzhou, which is in the Hanan province, said all residents would be confined to their homes, with essential workers allowed to go to work if they present a negative COVID-19 test, according to CNN.

Schools and non-essential retail shops have been closed, while public transport has been suspended.
Absolutely insane.

They have

Not quite what I had in mind.

Can anyone help? I need to take the dogs for a walk but can quite clearly see from the window that S7896, E4512, J8976, B1145 and that killer that is L9999999 are all hanging around outside.

Will I be ok so long as I cover my face in a cloth or should I close the curtains and worry all day long?

Can anyone help? I need to take the dogs for a walk but can quite clearly see from the window that S7896, E4512, J8976, B1145 and that killer that is L9999999 are all hanging around outside.

Will I be ok so long as I cover my face in a cloth or should I close the curtains and worry all day long?
I’d recommend a full haz-mat suit as then you don’t have to spend any time worrying about what to do in these types of situations.

Or alternatively, just do what you feel is right for you as most people seem to be doing.

Aldrin_Apollo_11_cropped.jpg

It’s the E numbers in the fridge and larder that will do for more of us given how much weight has apparently been put on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.