Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Leyton Orient have to concede their cup EFL tie against Spurs when they had covid issues? I trust the same rules will apply in this case? or maybe as its the first leg they will just award the tie 3-0 to spurs?

Why is the EPL testing asymptomatic vaccinated players? Won't the cancellations be endless then, because there will likely always be "cases". This isn't a nefarious "if we don't test, then we don't have cases" evil plot, but it's not summer 2020 with vaccines around and available, hasn't that changed the situation?

Didn't Leyton Orient have to concede their cup EFL tie against Spurs when they had covid issues? I trust the same rules will apply in this case? or maybe as its the first leg they will just award the tie 3-0 to spurs?
I think the earlier rounds have different rules. They wont forfeit the Semi-Final

Why is the EPL testing asymptomatic vaccinated players? Won't the cancellations be endless then, because there will likely always be "cases". This isn't a nefarious "if we don't test, then we don't have cases" evil plot, but it's not summer 2020 with vaccines around and available, hasn't that changed the situation?
For the same reason Boris has said 100,000 key workers will need to test daily

22:30 sky, 2014 Palace v Dippers, oh how they were celebrating in the first half “they’ll be trying to close the goal difference“ was the commentary at the time.
Anyway if you just want to revel in the utter joy, to unfathomable misery, here’s the heads up.
Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.