Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

In that situation, couldn't you just take a LFT within 48 hours before kickoff and if you get a negative result just show the confirmation text of that instead of the pass?
I doubt that would work as you have to log the result in your covid app to generate the negative confirmation but the app is already telling me I have to self isolate and guidance issued by the government suggests that whilst you can be released after day 7 the NHS app will still continue to countdown to day 10 so seems inputting a negative LFT result won't override it

Last edited:
I can see Chelsea on the 15th being the last home game where you nominally need to show your pass. By the time we play Brentford on Feb 9th it won't be a requirement.

My mate has the same issue with his and he has to 'verify' the travel section of the pass using his passport for facial recognition. Once he'd done that his pass went from 48 hours to 30 days.
Thanks for the great advice
It worked exactly as you said. CTID

I’m at the point now where I am fed up with the vaccine passport nonsense. Covid is now endemic. People will either choose to get vaccinated or not. We need to move on and drop the impositions and invasions of privacy.

It seems the Government and the Premiership are now flexing their bureaucratic muscles for no other reason than the awkward imposition of some form of vaccine apartheid.

“Ihre Papieren Bitte!!” Is starting to wear a bit thin and fray tempers.

A lateral flow test 48 hours beforehand is all but pointless and people who are vaccinated can still become infected with Covid albeit with far lower risk of serious illness. I’m not sure what they are trying to achieve.

Most people have done their bit, got vaccinated and boosted and are taking precautions. Myself included. However this pointless bureaucratic imposition is becoming annoying.

The irony is that if I don’t complete their silly form and don’t bring my “passport” with me they can refuse me entry to the game as a paying season ticket holder.

What then? Off to watch the match in the pub for beers in an indoor setting or the Arndale for some shopping? Don’t need silly form or a passport for that.

I’ve had enough of people with no authority demanding my personal information and being compelled to compromise my privacy via QR Code for me to go about my normal day to day business. They can bugger off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.