Maine Road seat portion

Hi, as part of putting together an engagement ring, I'm trying to find some material (metal & plastic) from a Maine Road seat. I'm in the US, so I know shipping an entire seat isn't feasible, but I was hoping someone who had one perhaps sitting in storage or a shed might be willing to (for appropriate payment, of course) get some materials cut off and shipped. I know this is a very strange request, but as it's for a diehard, lifelong, multi-generational City supporter, I'm hoping I can make it happen. Feel free to PM me or reply here if you might able able to help -- thank you!

Seen as 1000s were sold off, and at least hundreds taken on the last day there are probably a few willing to sell.

It is just bits of plastic clogging up the shed these days, apart from the block signs (with some damage in the corners) they could have come from anywhere.

I don't condone it but some people got handy with screwdrivers whilst the Blues Brothers pub tribute act was playing.

Hi, as part of putting together an engagement ring, I'm trying to find some material (metal & plastic) from a Maine Road seat. I'm in the US, so I know shipping an entire seat isn't feasible, but I was hoping someone who had one perhaps sitting in storage or a shed might be willing to (for appropriate payment, of course) get some materials cut off and shipped. I know this is a very strange request, but as it's for a diehard, lifelong, multi-generational City supporter, I'm hoping I can make it happen. Feel free to PM me or reply here if you might able able to help -- thank you!

Have you considered reaching out to Leeds United fans? I remember them ripping out rows of seats when they visited the newly plastic seated Platt Lane back in the day.

Cue hundreds of scally blues cutting a section off a garden chair and trying to flog it for £20 to the OP.

'No right, I swear down man it's der seat I sat on honest mistoh'
I have an empty jam jar full of fresh Maine Road air, collected at the final Southampton game. I only have one available but can get many more if required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.