Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, most of the ‘circus’ has been manufactured by a back and forth between Madrid and Barca press.

Hardly anything from UK sources, zilch from City sources, minimal quotes from Raiola himself aside from a few weeks back and zero from Alfie since the summer ‘tour’.

oh give me a break with this més que un club bullshit. What manchester city is about is having the best of the best. you've invented the idea of him having a "circus" around him and him thinking he's bigger than the club, while he hasn't actually said or done anything!

let other team fans (cough cough dippers) sniff their own farts about how much "this isn't us".

If you don't think that clubs have their own identity and philisophy, that's up to you. As is sniffing farts if that's your bag.

Definition of a circus. Multiple posts about a player on BM, sometimes quoting randoms on twitter, that you would otherwise never have come across if you werent actively reading the specific player thread on a transfer subforum. Oh the drama!

I'm not sure Riola is a "random", but still..

Haaland would be silly not to pick us. Madrid have

Benzema would he be first choice going there? Plus mbappe incoming. Would he start every game.

Nowets get back to Halaand. That boy is dynamite. Period! If we can get him, we should.

Haaland would be silly not to pick us. Madrid have

Benzema would he be first choice going there? Plus mbappe incoming. Would he start every game.
Yes. He'll be first choice everywhere. He is practically considered the #1 striker in the world. Even if he is currently not the best. He has the best meadurables. I.e. the best combination of skill, age, size and production. Which means he'll be #1 anywhere he goes until he ducks up.

Yes. He'll be first choice everywhere. He is practically considered the #1 striker in the world. Even if he is currently not the best. He has the best meadurables. I.e. the best combination of skill, age, size and production. Which means he'll be #1 anywhere he goes until he ducks up.

Would he though. With Benzema there, would Benzema accept being benched especially after the season he's having this year. Ancelotti likes Benzema as well

I honestly prefer Dusan Dax plus no circus around him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.