United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think City are greatly responsible for Uniteds demise? I do. We've stopped them winning the title (I suppose), we've stopped them winning other things, we've battered them and battered them over the years.

They've had to spend to keep up and its all been wasted! We go for Sanchez, they have to get him first, same with Ronaldo, Fred, Maguire. More than any other club they've tried to keep up with us, not liverpool or chelsea... It just feels that way. Makes me happy.

People on here complain because commentators have been calling the raggies 'Manchester' United. The commentators have, for a while now, been given a hard time, rightly, for just calling them United as if they are the only team with that in their title. It is right that they should do this in respect of the many other clubs with United in their name.

People on here complain because commentators have been calling the raggies 'Manchester' United. The commentators have, for a while now, been given a hard time, rightly, for just calling them United as if they are the only team with that in their title. It is right that they should do this in respect of the many other clubs with United in their name.
Should call themselves Trafford Town or Salford Shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.