Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
(supposed) Var stats doing the rounds

View attachment 34064
These type of stats tend to be pointless. Not sure about this one in particular but they don't tend to distinguish between correct decisions and incorrect decisions. If anything if you have a lot of penalties for it shows that you're not getting decisions from the refs in the first place.

The other thing they don't tend to count is when VAR should have got involved but didn't.

(supposed) Var stats doing the rounds

View attachment 34064

For the dippers I can straight away think of Salah launching himself at the floor when Diaz breathed on him at Anfield in early 2021. Theyve had a lot more than that given via VAR, the internet what a place for pumping out utter lies.

Are there any specifics about the PL investigation? Maybe what they're actually investigating, have there been any charges and, seeing as they've been looking for three years and presumably not found anything of note, why they don't just sack it and let everyone get on with their business? It seems bizarre that either party wants this dragging on with no sign of any resolution.
I presume like UEFA the PL are looking for a way out but are under relentless pressure from LFC and MUFC to keep it going. I believe the whole thing is no more than a stunt designed to damage our reputation. If you recall the judge's comments a few months ago he made it clear that any further delay was unacceptable. The allegations apparently relate to accounts more than 10 years ago, even before the PL brought in FFP. It is just part of the ongoing smear campaign against City.

I presume like UEFA the PL are looking for a way out but are under relentless pressure from LFC and MUFC to keep it going. I believe the whole thing is no more than a stunt designed to damage our reputation. If you recall the judge's comments a few months ago he made it clear that any further delay was unacceptable. The allegations apparently relate to accounts more than 10 years ago, even before the PL brought in FFP. It is just part of the ongoing smear campaign against City.
Time the PL grew a pair and told Henry, Kroenke and the Glazers that enough's enough, there's no new evidence and so they're shutting it down. I wouldn't shed a tear if they presented them with a bill for doing their dirty work for them either. Once this is put to bed I'd like to think the club would be a bit more assertive in dealing with the continual misrepresentation of the truth about us.

Why is Laura Woods on everything?
Talkshite,Sky Football and darts and now itv football she has a one tone voice and my cat offers more insight than her on any subject.
Is she the one off Alan Brazil's show on TalkSport?

I always thought she was alright on that but then again next to that fat-headed fucker it would be hard not to be.

Though the nice little van I had at work has now gone and my new one doesn't have digital radio so I haven't listened to that show since all this covid shit began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.