Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact it’s a new account makes him a WUM. You have nothing to lose when its a new account. So I just read it as BS.
It probably is but if I didn’t want to get caught, I too would probably start another account lol. Or like working as a reporter, you sometimes hear from people with burner phones with exclusive whistle blowing or scoop, I’ve certainly had that experience. Now I was more curious about what could be the “better news” than a Haaland announcement to be delivered in March.

It probably is but if I didn’t want to get caught, I too would probably start another account lol. Or like working as a reporter, you sometimes hear from people with burner phones with exclusive whistle blowing or scoop, I’ve certainly had that experience. Now I was more curious about what could be the “better news” than a Haaland announcement to be delivered in March.
Post in thread 'It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders' https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/its-quiet-16-txiki-grinders.353227/post-14509449
City leaks Probably read this and put his spin on it

Get in. Chuffed to bits can't wait until March now. I know it's illegal for us to speak to a player before agreeing terms with the selling club. But I'm dortmund won't mind us tapping him up we have a great relationship after the gundogan deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.