Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo "I won't accept anything less than a top 3 finish"
He is most likely referring to one of the following
Balon d’or
Premier Top scorer
Twitter clicks
Or Ronaldo’s Favourite player award

Sky will shoehorn them in no matter where they finish.....

"Let's take a look at the top 9"

"Let's take a look at the top 16".......and so on.

So the ponce goes back to the rags and demands half a million pounds a week, refuses to work for the team and only wants the glory, then says to them he demands a top three finish, what's not to like?

So the ponce goes back to the rags and demands half a million pounds a week, refuses to work for the team and only wants the glory, then says to them he demands a top three finish, what's not to like?
To me that's just him saying if Utd don't finish in the top 3 I'm fucking off

Was that his defence in the rape trial?

Ronaldo walks into the World Snooker championships and puts 50p on the table.

I thought about that but I looked online before the game and it was showing as 'sold out'. I think the spaces were largely 'no shows'.

Utd had the boost this Summer of Champions League football and Ronaldo signing. This season will very likely finish badly for them so I think we might see their season-ticket renewals take a hit in the Summer. I can't see them not selling out CL and FA Cup games this season purely because they force their season ticket holders to buy tickets for these games. City would instantly sell out all our Cup games if we did the same. We can't do that now but Utd can do it because it's a legacy of cheaper times.
Have they started doing that again? I know they used to but am sure they stopped it some years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.