Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern basically beat them 1-0? What a ridiculous comment. City fans more than anyone should know that football games aren't over until the very last second. They're a good side and shouldn't be underestimated - we will have to be on our A game to beat them come Saturday.
I think you misunderstood - 0-1 not 1-0, it was a tongue in cheek reference to the fact Bayern absolutely battered them. I didn’t underestimate their ability to get results hence my 2-1 prediction. Relax.

This could be a physical game and as we all know they have a few who can put a foot ...Ruddiger especially ,where as we dont do that to the extent that when we do we get seen/punished for the the slightest.Play our normal skillfull/possession game only only one winner .
Hopefully a good win 3-1, then bring Fernandinho on with a couple of minutes to go, and give that fucker (Ruddiger) a taste of his own medicine

Well I think you'll agree that the league will look out of reach if you don't come away with at least a point at the Etihad, given that Liverpool will be getting 3 points at home against Brentford on Sunday - barring a miracle.

I already think the league is out of reach whether we win the game or not. It would be a brilliant statement/confidence booster if we could win, but as far as I'm concerned neither us or Liverpool are catching you lot. It would have to be an almighty collapse for that to happen and no sane person really believes anyone is catching City from here.

Looking forward to this game

we will get chances but just need to make sure we have our shooting boots on.

no excuses really, team has had a good rest and 2 weeks to mentally prepare for this game tactics etc.

only negative is that Chelsea do look to be on form… but then again so are we :)

Chelsea sounding a bit cocky for this one, inflatable CL trophies and all!

If you're nice to us, we might leave some of the inflatable CL trophies in the ground so you also get to feel what it's like to be European champions :)

Last edited:
As far as I know EB it was a one off requirement to register on City’s website. No test was required?

The declaration you agreed to is valid until restrictions finish.

You should be asked for your vaccination passport in the queue. You don't need to worry about anything else.
Thank you lads…now see what I have to say below!

*rofl* It’s as if the powers that be at City read our forum! I received an email at 5.47 clarifying and saying I’ve got to do a test and have it registered with the NHS! Luckily I have 2 tests left from the ones the NHS sent me just before Christmas but what if we can’t get hold of them as some people can’t?
I just found it a bit of a coincidence, which of course it probably is, that they sent it a few hours after I posted the query.

Thanks again @BringBackSwales and @Alan Harper's Tash for your responses

Thank you lads…now see what I have to say below!

*rofl* It’s as if the powers that be at City read our forum! I received an email at 5.47 clarifying and saying I’ve got to do a test and have it registered with the NHS! Luckily I have 2 tests left from the ones the NHS sent me just before Christmas but what if we can’t get hold of them as some people can’t?
I just found it a bit of a coincidence, which of course it probably is, that they sent it a few hours after I posted the query.

Thanks again @BringBackSwales and @Alan Harper's Tash for your responses
you dont need a test if your vaccinated mrs eccles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.