United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo latest interview..

"I think to build up good things, sometimes you have to destroy a few things. So why not - new year, new life and I hope that Manchester (United) can be the level that the fans want. They deserve that.
"We are capable of changing things now. I know the way but I'm not going to mention it here because I don't think it's ethical on my part to say that"

Thus guy is pure poison in that dressing room isn't he. I don't know if any of you have worked with someone new to your team, who comes in and tells you you're all doing it wrong and they know how it should be done.

And that's what he's telling the media, he must be a pain in the arse in the privacy of the dressing room.

See they are offering the 40 million bench fixture to Newcastle. The same player that we were all told they got a 80 million player for 40 million. When will they learn go stop hyping up average players

"I think to build up good things, sometimes you have to destroy a few things. So why not - new year, new life and I hope that Manchester (United) can be the level that the fans want. They deserve that.
"We are capable of changing things now. I know the way but I'm not going to mention it here because I don't think it's ethical on my part to say that"

Thus guy is pure poison in that dressing room isn't he. I don't know if any of you have worked with someone new to your team, who comes in and tells you you're all doing it wrong and they know how it should be done.

And that's what he's telling the media, he must be a pain in the arse in the privacy of the dressing room.
I can't believe we actually almost signed this clown.

What on earth were we thinking.

See they are offering the 40 million bench fixture to Newcastle. The same player that we were all told they got a 80 million player for 40 million. When will they learn go stop hyping up average players
You might need to narrow that one down. I'm not even joking, who you referring to?

I'm thinking "player-manager" next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.