Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

when they
villa and others
sing
" champions of europe ,you'll never sing that "
we.know ,like they do its just a matter of time.

but why dont we reply

," domestic treble ,you' ll never sing that "

fergie said it was impossible ,yet we did it.

lets throw it back at all the cunts

we actually did a domestic quadrople,vut lets not get cocky

up the blues...

They actually got their tactics spot on, which was to try and keep it tight and nick it later in the game with their forward subs.

The biggest problem we had for at least at an hour was Lukaku following Rodri around everywhere and blocking his passing lane when we tried to come out from the back.

Sterling was very good in the first half and while Kev will rightly take the plaudits for a magnificent goal, the running of Bernie and Walker in the second half was nothing short of incredible.

Grealish needs a big moment and he blew it when it came, but he kept working hard.

Stones was dodgy in the first half hour, but Laporte really was immense today.

I've given him stick but he was dominant in the air and positionally excellent, especially the late block from the pull back.

Would put Eric, Bernie and Walker as my picks.

As for Phil, please don't play him again in the false nine, everything he touched turned to shit today. Poor by his high standards.

Some fantastic performances out there today.

Big shouts to Laporte & Stones who I thought were excellent, particularly Laporte who finally played like the defender we know he is today.

Bernie, Kev and Rodders excellent in midfield.

Raz was great.

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon.

Oh, and wouldn’t want to watch their shite week in week out, dismal considering the players at their disposal.

Just a question that I'm sincerely curious about, for anyone who was at the match, and who was approximately level with it: Lukaku's shot (Chelsea's one shot on target) that Ed saved. My strong impression was that Lukaku was marginally offside when the ball was played through to him, so it wouldn't have counted anyway. But the camera angle on tv didn't make it possible to be conclusive about it. Am I wrong? Was he on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.