United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bondsman. Same here. All comms seem to have failed to my rag chums. This belter on SadCafe “When will the fans demand more? We need to DRIVE our scum owners out of this club. NOTHING will EVER improve until these inept, corrupt carnies bugger off.”

The green and gold zebra mating season is upon us.

So they want them to spend even more money!? They’ve spent 1.4b since fergie left

Reactions: Pam
Since they are going nowhere I would love us to get into Greenwood's ear. The earlier we can save him the better. Quality talent getting closer to becoming the next Martial every counting minute he spends in that toxic cesspit of mediocrity and delusion. Maybe Phil can have a word

It's brilliant watching that lot, They were 2-0 up and still watching knowing the game is dead and buried because they are shit. Brentford away next for the Rags can see them grabbing a draw if they are lucky.

They've got the most expensive squad in the world and are still completely imbalanced, with glaring holes, and no identity whatsoever.

No central midfield. Their best players are all in their (late) 30's. They're an absolute fucking disaster.
yeah..... but they don't half do that high press well, don't they

They are absolutely tragic,

On a serious note, where do they go from here? They have no long term answer in attack, Pogba seems to be gone in the summer, and the defense is putrid.

I don’t know who they can bring in as a manager that will allow them to win trophies let alone attract any real quality players to there club, I wonder if we could see them do an Arsenal for a few years where they are out of European football for a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.